After months of planning, we are excited to be able to introduce our new series of eight private 3-day experiences. These 3-day, 2-night itineraries combine the activities of our standard tour departures with activities designed to cater for guests with specific interests:
- Fished, Farmed & Fermented – for those who would like to experience Kangaroo Island’s local produce as well as the wildlife and landscape highlights. Includes wine, gin, oysters, honey, olive oil and more!
- Conservation Connection – for those who are interested in learning more about the Short-beaked Echidna with world expert Peggy Rismiller, or want to go behind-the-scenes with an after-hours private tour of Seal Bay Conservation Park.
- Photo Safari – for photographers of any standard, let us take you to the most spectacular locations on Kangaroo Island. On request, we can even have a professional local photographer join us for the day (or all three!).
- Wild About Birds – come and see how many of the 260+ individual bird species Kangaroo Island has to offer. With such a diverse range of landscapes and habitats, each region of the Island will be an opportunity for a new sighting.
- Active Explorers – explore Kangaroo Island on a multi-modal adventure: ocean-rafting, fat-tyre biking, hiking, quad biking and four-wheel driving!
- Young Families – for those with younger families, spend time with wildlife in the wild including a dolphin tour, koalas, Australian Sea-lions, Kangaroos and taste some of the local flavours including the famous Clifford’s Honey Farm Honey Ice-Cream!
- Luxe Couples – whether celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary or simply trying to make the most of your vacation, this itinerary is great for couples. Try the local wines, gins and other produce; take a walk on the white sands of Vivonne Bay and jump on-board with Kangaroo Island Marine Tours for a dolphin swim.
- Art Immersion – Immerse yourself with the amazing range of Kangaroo Island art, from ceramics to oil paintings through to wood-turning and assemblage art – go behind-the-scenes with private studio access to some of Kangaroo Island’s finest artists.